Gratitudes, Gravy, and GoalsPosted by Gay Puckett on
Thanksgiving. Thanks and Giving. How are you reflecting this year on both of these words? The best of anything begins with being grateful for what you do have.
What blessings can you name? Perhaps:
- good job,
- new car,
- paid off credit cards,
- new degree,
- new grandbaby,
- strong friendships,
- abiding Faith.
Reflect on that.
Giving is the next part. How are you helping people this year? Possibly:
- donating time or food to a food bank,
- singing in a nursing home,
- building with Habitat for Humanity,
- adopting a family for the holiday,
- taking flowers or goodies to some one living alone,
- just picking up the phone and calling…
565 Views, 0 Comments